Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mascot Wars

Every college has a mascot, and while some of them are more well know than others, all of them have one main job: pump up the crowd the entire game. Well, I have decided to dissect each and every mascot from this year's NCAA Men's College basketball tournament to hand out some awards. Let's start with the Midwest Region:

The "Please do not confuse me with a 1980's WWE Superstar" Award goes to...

St. Mary's



The "I'm not so sure that I am really that intimidating" Award goes to...

University of Missouri
The "I will straight shoot you in the face" Award goes to.. 

Oklahoma St.



The "I should probably go to the gym a little more often" Award goes to...

Memphis

The "What the heck am I?" Award goes to...

St. Louis









No comments:

Post a Comment